Saturday, June 30, 2012

All ready with nowhere to go.

Yesterday was one of those "stay-at-home-all-day" kind of days. I just did some cleaning and relaxing. Then I decided to get ready since I didn't want to spend all day in my PJs. Getting all prettied up is mostly for yourself anyway. :P

Blouse: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Thrifted

This outfit has a combination of some of my favorite things: polka dots, bows, and florals! I got to wear my thrifted oxfords for the first time. I got to break them in at home versus out in public. That's a plus, I guess. :P I made one of my husband's favorite meals, which is chicken stir fry. It's pretty easy and it's quite yummy! Maybe I'll dedicate a post to the recipe one day!

Do you gals have any exciting plans for the weekend? I don't quite yet. All I have planned is taking a walk right after I post this. Hopefully it gets exciting later! Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! <3

10 comments:

  1. beautiful girl! <3 loving your outfit.I love polka dots!
    i hope you have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you've been having a lovely weekend too, friend! :)

      Delete
  2. Wait...are you not supposed to get all dolled up when lounging about at home?! I never got that memo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog!

    Join my handmade cat pouch giveaway :
    http://benlovesting.blogspot.sg/2012/06/fillitwithdiamonds-giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Means a lot! I will totally join! :)

      Delete
  4. Such an adorable outfit!! I love the polka dots and bow. I hope you had some fun adventures this weekend. I definitely am guilty of lounging around in my pjs, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you had a fun-filled weekend as well! :)

      Delete
  5. I'm in love with your outfit :)
    your blog is so cute!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete