Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sorry Excuse for a Blogger.

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a great week so far! I'm finally checking in after 5 months! Yes, I know! I am a sorry excuse for a blogger, but here I am now! I have a good excuse for my lack of blogging though! These last five months have consisted of school, school, and some more school! I finally graduated though! These last five months have paid off! Actually, these last five years! The feeling of not stressing out is quite strange to me. I like it though! Totally not complaining! Graduation was quite an experience! Not only did I get to graduate, but I got a major tan. I guess I needed it. I may not be able to tan at a beach this summer because I'll be working.... or so I hope! Here's some pics from the event:
I've also opened up a shop called Little Red Bowtique. It's a little bow shop where I sell hair accessories I make. They are made with lots of love! Go check them out at http://littleredbowtique.storenvy.com! Here's some of the bows I've made. Let me know what you guys think!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating! What type of job are you wanting to get? Graduating can be so exciting and freaky at the same time :) Yay for the new shop- your bows are really cute! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lisa! I am looking for an accounting job. Yes, you're so right! Graduating was exciting, but it just means I'm moving on to a new/unknown stage. Eek! I'm so glad you like the bows too! Means a lot! :)

      Delete