Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vinyl Love.

Happy Thursday everyone! Wow, I can't believe it's already Thursday. This week has gone by so fast! Well today has been a great day so far. I've been listening to Arcade Fire all day, which is one of my favorite bands. Today I also decided to wear my vinyl print shirt. So I thought I would pose with one of my favorite vinyls "Neon Bible". In fact, I don't think I have a favorite Arcade Fire record, I love them all!


Blouse: Forever 21
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

This is one of my favorite corners of my place! It's where I have my record player, vinyls, and guitars. I've always loved music. I taught myself how to play guitar about 3 years ago. I am no Jimmy Hendrix, but I have my jam sessions once in a while. I also love singing! Some of my favorite bands are Arcade Fire, Death Cab For Cutie, The Head and the Heart, Gotye, Florence and the Machine, Mumford and Sons, The Talking Heads.... There's so many more so I'll just stop there. What are your favorite bands? Let me know if there are any bands you love and think I should check out. I love hearing new music. I recently discovered The Lumineers, and I love them! Check them out if you can. I'm sure they will not disappoint! Here's their video to "Ho Hey":



Well I hope you all have a beautiful day!

10 comments:

  1. Great record area! I've been listening to Deerhunter alot lately, I think you might like them? Their amazing album is Halcyon Digest xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, love! I will definitely check them out! Love hearing new music!

      Delete
  2. I love Arcade fire too! <3 Did you see my link to them on twitter? I was listening to one of their albums yesterday and feeling nostalgic for when I first heard it years ago. I love these pictures as well, you're so cute! And I love vinyl :)
    I hope you have a lovely day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The first song I heard was "Wake up" and I fell in love! Hope you're having a lovely day as well! :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE The Lumineers! I especially love that song you posted. :) Hmm you have amazing taste,but I'd suggest possibly checking out Beirut, Youth Lagoon, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, and Bombay Bicycle Club. Those are just a few of my favorites. I love your blog! Keep up on the posting. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love, love, love all those bands! YOU have great taste in music, my friend! and thank you so much for reading my blog! Means a lot! :)

      Delete
  4. I had never heard that song before and I love it! Thanks for sharing, girl!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award... http://adrianlovesowls.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-awards.html

    xx Adrian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it! and thank you sooo much for the nomination! :)

      Delete
  5. Such a cute outfit! You look great and the pants are so fun! The little section of your place is pretty perfect. I am uber impressed that you taught yourself to play guitar and had the patience to do so...I tried taking lessons years ago and found it impossible after 1 lesson :p

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, lovely! I had been wanting to play for a while, and I just HAD to learn. I just couldn't stand seeing my poor little guitar full of dust anymore! :P

      Delete