Monday, September 17, 2012

Starry Sunday.


Hello all! I hope you all had a great weekend! I sure did. Yesterday was Sunday, and Sunday's are usually the most peaceful days of each week. I spent the morning doing some major cleaning and then spent the afternoon with the family. Family time is always the best. It's something special when we all get together. It's always great to see my little nephew, and see how much he's grown. Love that little guy!

With this weight loss business I have been wearing a lot of my older clothes that didn't fit anymore. It's a really nice feeling when old jeans fit! I cleaned out my closet as well, and got rid of soooo many things that I hadn't worn in decades! (Okay maybe not decades because I've only been alive for two decades, but you know what I mean!) It is funny how many different styles were in those bags! I've been through a lot of different phases... I could have been diagnosed with multiple personalities if someone were to look through me closet before! :P

Well here are a few things I hadn't worn in a while.


Dress: H&M
Belt: Wal-Mart
Shoes: American Eagle

Accomplishing goals is the best. I need to make a new list of goals. I think I am getting addicted to this. :P

Well I hope you all have a great Monday! <3

2 comments:

  1. i love your style! congrats on the weight loss sweetie (not that you needed it! you've always looked fantastic in every picture ive seen!) i love your dress and your shoes! gorgeous :) you are seriously so cute! :) have a lovely week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you, sweet lady! I think the same about you! You're as cute as can be! Have a wonderful week! <3

      Delete