Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too.

I don't know why, but I have "Friday I'm In Love" by The Cure stuck in my head. I must want it to be Friday really bad. Either way, today is not Friday. It is Tuesday and I am loving it! So Tuesday I'm In Love it is!

Today I got a very early start to my day. I woke up at 5:00 A.M. I think I've mentioned on another post how much I love waking up really early. It puts me in a better mood when I wake up early. So I woke up, made a few bows, and cleaned a bit. Got all spiffy. Then I had a little coffee date in the kitchen with my mom. She's the best coffee date and the best coffee maker as well. Then errands, errands, errands.


Shirt: Knitted Dove
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: J.Crew
Today's Details:

The rest of my day will consist of pure relaxation and preparation for an Interview I have tomorrow. Wish me luck, loves! I have been on the job hunt since May when I graduated. Lets hope something comes up! I also thought I would mention how nice it feels to update my blog more often. I love seeing all of your ladies' posts! You all inspire me so much! I hope I can do the same for some of you too!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love that classic Looney Tunes sign off :D
    Good luck at your interview!!! *crossing fingers* I know it's hard for a lot of folks, even college grads, to get work these days. I am hoping that something good comes your way. My hubby has been applying to job after job since graduating this summer as well.
    Your outfit is just so cute and again, I looove your hairdo! You should do a hair tutorial on how to achieve this sweet look! I'd get some use out of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet lady! You know, I really like that idea of a hair tutorial! this one in particular is SUPER easy! I might just give it a go! Thanks for the idea! <3

      Delete