Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Red Velvet






Outfit Details: Details- Red Velvet // Shoes- Forever 21 // Tights- Target

I couldn't have a red velvet cupcake today. So I decided to go the more realistic route, and wore my Red Velvet Shop dress and my red tights. This is one of the most comfy and basic dresses I own. I adore the collar and the pocket details. I actually love all of the dresses from Red Velvet shop! I really hope the A Beautiful Mess team launches another line soon! They are a group of mega talented ladies, and I am always inspired by everything they come up with. 

Okay now, let me tell you about these shoes! I'm not sure if you can tell by the pictures that the soles are coming off, but I cannot stop wearing them! I could definitely say that I have a bit of an emotional attachment to them. We've been all over the place together. These were my everyday shoes throughout my college years. So I'm gonna try to fix them instead of retiring them. I'm gonna rock 'em 'til the wheels fall off (or soles).

23 comments:

  1. Your outfit is the cutest! I adore the shoes and the tights are a perfect color! I am so happy I found your blog through your instagram!
    Lindsey Louise
    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! And I also took a new button for my page!
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  3. love red velevet dresses - i bought one from that same line and wore it as my wedding dress! i also adore this entire look. you look lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this dress!!! i have two red velvet dresses and i heart them lots! the tights and brogues look gorgeous with it too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel! I have two Red Velvet dresses too! Love them!

      Delete
  5. The dress is so perfect on you and I absolutely love your hair!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is ADORABLE!!! i'm still anxious to purchase my own little gem from their shop sometime soon!
    The shoes may only need a little trip to a a shoe doctor and they will be good as new! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, how adorable are you? Loving your style!! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elsie's dresses make me drool! I want the geometric patterned one more than anything!!

    Happy Weekend :)

    - Time Stand Still

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo! I haven't seem that one! Must look for it!

      Delete
  9. Adorable outfit! I love the red tights.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look on you! It's simple but put together, and the colors complement each other perfectly. Also, have you heard of Shoe Goo? It's available in most skate shops and will fix your soles right up and a tube will last you forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Such a great compliment coming from you, lady! I will also be on the look out for shoe goo too!

      Delete